My dear blogosphere friend KG, made a post about Tree Astrology. Of course, being fascinated with balloons who often get stuck in trees I had to check it out. This is how I turned out.
PINE TREE (the Particular) – loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, everything disappointments until it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.
I’m apparently a pine tree, considering where in the world I live – it makes sense. But there are a few things with regards to this pine tree business I refuse to agree to:
- Very robust – well if we do consider my body build, sure I’m robust.
- Very active – are you trying to make me laugh, see the above and if you ever see me running – you better run too!
- I like unicorns and puppies – just to avoid the entire “seldom friendly” part! (Let’s just skip it shall we! I’m friendly once you get to know me!)
- Falls easily in love but it’s passion burns out quickly. Lets just remake the whole sentence shall we? Falls easily in love, but it’s passion! Burns out quickly. Not my fault I fall in love easily, but my relationship has lasted for 5 years! And it’s not my fault that I can fall asleep almost anywhere (Hellooooo, narcolepsy – no I don’t have it, but if I did I wouldn’t be surprised!)
- Gives up easily – what? Not always! But I’m a pretty good looser if that’s what you are asking!
- Practical – that would be up for discussion with who ever has given me the task of building a house (No seriously, don’t ask me to do it, unless it’s when playing The Sims! Seriously!)
I never trust these types of things really, because I was born 3 months early I always check for my actual birthday too! I would either have ended up as a Walnut tree (
I’m nuts!), Chestnut ( still nuts, thanks for asking) or an Ash tree ( well I did stop smoking a tons of years ago! No ashtrays here!) and non of them really match. So I guess they must be correct with me being a pine freaking tree! I’m not, I’m a balloon and sometimes a bit of popcorn.
If you wish to find out what type of forests thing you are – use this link! I hope you are a pine tree – so we can stand together and hope nobody wants us for christmas!